Do you want to work on developing green technology using the latest cloud & IoT technologies? We are searching for a new software frontend engineer to join our team. You will help design, develop and scale systems for monitoring power grids all over the world. Our products enable flexible & dynamic operation of the power grid, making it easier to integrate new sources of renewable energy. You will be working in a cross-functional team of talented developers, product specialists and data scientists.
Who we are
Heimdall Power is a fast-growing Norwegian-born tech company, established in 2016. We have global ambitions and are already present in 15 European countries as well as the U.S. Our mission is to optimize power grids worldwide, enabling a swift, secure and affordable energy transition. Our unique offering combines software and sensors to increase capacity in power grids by 30% on average. By enabling more efficient use of existing infrastructure we reduce carbon footprints while at the same time creating value for society, industry and our shareholders.
What you will be working with
- Hands-on programming and problem solving, mainly in TypeScript
- Contribute to the design, testing and user experience of our applications
- Bring your perspective to testing and development techniques in the software team
- Working closely with the back-end developers to realize highly technical products
- Contribute to a supportive and inclusive culture in the engineering team
Who you are
- BSc or MSc within a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with front-end development
- Strong programming skills with a desire to write understandable, testable code
- Want to work with cutting edge technology and develop your skills in cloud native architectures
- Interested in playing your part in the green transition.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who wants to build products
Our tech stack - so you know exactly what to expect
- MaterialUI, Highcharts, OpenLayers
- Backend running on PaaS offerings in Azure, e.g. Azure Functions, App Services, Azure SQL Server, Stream Analytics, Event Hubs and other messaging services
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options program
- Positive, flexible and trust-based work environment
- A chance to work with top-tier technology and contribute directly to the green transition on a global scale
- Great, new office facilities in central Oslo.
- Flexible working conditions
- Great coffee from the local Nord coffee roastery