WHO WE ARE:
Heimdall Power is a fast-growing Norwegian-born tech company, established in 2016. We have global ambitions and are already present in 15 European countries as well as the U.S. We aim to optimize power grids worldwide, promoting a swift, secure and affordable green energy transition. Our unique offering combines software and sensors to increase capacity in power grids by 30% on average. By enabling more efficient use of existing infrastructure we reduce carbon footprints while at the same time creating value for society, industry and our shareholders.
We are looking for a group of summer interns to join us in Oslo for the summer of 2024. You will be working closely with the rest of our excellent team in a fast-paced and young working environment. We are looking to fill several positions which require different skill sets. If you are an agile team player and want to learn what it is like to work in a startup developing new technologies, feel free to reach out to us.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Learn about and interact with electric utilities, understanding and solving real problems.
• Work in an interdisciplinary team.
• Contribute directly to our product development.
• Contribute to design and implementation of algorithms/models based on sensor-data.
• Work with our proprietary IoT devices and cloud environment (Azure)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU WHO:
• Are pursuing a relevant BSc/MSc degree, preferably 3rd-5th year in informatics/ computer science, cybernetics, physics, electronics, or other computational sciences.
• Have working knowledge of at least one of the following: react.js, Python, MATLAB, Java, C++, C#, SQL, TensorFlow, or Azure.
• Enjoy working with complex problems.
• Want to learn about agile software development and DevOps.
• Want to pursue a meaningful vision related to the greatest challenge of our time.
• Are a team-player who wants to bring out the best in your colleagues.
• Enjoy working with a high degree of both freedom and responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A chance to work with cutting-edge smart grid technology.
• Working with a tight-knit and diverse group of highly motivated and skilled people.
• Competitive compensation and great, new offices, located centrally near Nationaltheatret in Oslo.
• Participation in a fun and challenging summer program